Incident Management will always be 90% people and behaviour. Having an effective Incident Management System will provide coverage of 100% of the process by facilitating real world events outside of a computer system.
The process of merely recording incidents or near misses is not enough. A good Incident Management system will reduce lost time injuries and risk exposure. The Central Compliance Incident Management System allows risk management calculations to guide Management on real world changes. These real world changes decrease exposure and the lifecycle starts again.
CENTRAL COMPLIANCE RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM HELPS YOUR WORKPLACE:
- Demonstrate compliance at a touch of a button.
- Provide complete & accurate status of risks.
- Ability for Management to customise reports as needed.
- Monthly reports on current data, with no lag.
- Ability to report an event via any device.
- Leading and lagging indicator reporting.
- Data in one location provides overlaid information & event forecasting.
- Available 24/7 for input and reporting.