JOB VACANCIES AT CENTRAL COMPLIANCE
For the past decade the Central Compliance Team have completed many projects individually and collectively across Australia, Asia, UK and USA. We value our team and always aim to provide rewarding career opportunities. Please see below for our current openings.
Site Superuser – Perth, WA
We have an opportunity to join one of our major projects based in Western Australia. The Client is a large manufacturer with a track record of private and government contracts. The forecast is for further and more complex work projects.
A position is open for a motivated self-starter with previous manufacturing experience. The primary role is to be a Superuser and point of contact between Central Compliance and the end client. The position will be based from the client’s headquarters in Perth, WA.
Reporting to the National Safety Manager you would be responsible for the day to day roll out and maintenance of the compliance system and the client’s first point of contact throughout the project.
- First point of call for system enquires
- Attending daily pre-start meetings
- Providing weekly and monthly compliance reports
- Handling any near miss or incident reports
- Training new end users to the organisation
The Successful Candidate must have the following history:
- Safety administrator or supervisor role
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Track record of successful project management
- Proven team player
- Reliable references
- Exposure to other SAAS systems and Oracle would be a bonus.
- Training and Assessment skills
- Ability to travel between worksites as needed.
We are keen to find the right person but also need a superstar straight away. If you have any clarifications about the role please contact us.
Salary Package – TBA dependent on experience.
Central Compliance thank you for your time. Only successful candidates will be contacted.