HOW DO YOU KEEP TRACK OF YOUR INDUCTIONS?
At Central Compliance, we have you covered.
Areas often missed:
- Effective Induction & Onboarding
- Quality Learning Management Courses
- Interactive assessments not multiple guess
- Contractor Prequalification
- Timely Incident Reporting
- Standards & Regulation changes
- Industry Audit Reports
- Customisable solution
QUARTERLY LEGISLATION CHANGE UPDATES
OPT IN OR OUT;
REQUEST A FREE DEMO
THERE’S INDUCTIONS AND THERE’S INDUCTION MANAGEMENT
What is really involved in effective induction management? What are the risks of just installing an online induction system instead of meeting requirements?
WITH A CENTRAL COMPLIANCE SYSTEM;
you can rest assured that we have you covered. We don’t simply give you software, we give you a lifetime of support, information, updates on regulation changes and a wealth of knowledge to ensure your inductions keep your workers safe.
A FEW OF OUR CURRENT CLIENTS YOU MANY KNOW :
WHAT DOES YOUR INDUCTION SAY ABOUT YOUR COMPANY?
First impressions last. Your induction is your employees’ and contractors’ introduction to your workplace – it’s important to get it right.
Central Compliance help you get it right by providing:
- Industry templates to ensure compliance and audit points are met.
- Easy to follow screens which allow inductees of all skill levels, backgrounds and competencies to easily complete inductions.
- The ability to present interactive and visually appealing content.
- A Company Pre Qualification option ensures Contractors can complete inductions in a timely manner.
- Industry level required reporting as a standard option.
- Ability to efficiently change content and induction structure as required.
- WHS Compliant online induction system
- An ID confirmation process that captures inductee photo and produces unique ID Compliance Card.
Access to all of these features and unlimited support ensures Induction Management is easy for Managers and workers, plus ensures compliance in your workplace.